Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I love camera. I know that I am totally late to the party but I finally got my polaroid camera! I have been wanted to have a polaroid camera but during school days, I didn't have excessive money to buy a camera and only focused on studying and eating.


I finally bought this. I have spent my time working at the office, day and night, Saturday and Sunday. I totally feel that I deserve a gift for myself from myself. Urrrghhh that sounded sad.

Instax mini 25 is probably the best choice but Instax mini Hello Kitty is cuter by design despite having the same spec with Instax mini 8. That's why I chose Instax mini Hello Kitty. :P


I was kinda nervous when I found out that the product was sent straight from Japan. ( ゚д゚) Okay, that's a good thing. It's an original product at least. The problem was it was sent via Fedex. Now, I'm not an expert in sending things here and there but I have some friends in Indonesia who were charged for extra payment just to get their packages. However.....

σ(≧ε≦o)

Fedex Korea did it like they advertised it. The delivery man called me when they already came into my office. I just have to signed it and I don't have to pay any extra fees. o(*≧□≦)o


The box packaging was super cute that I thought I was going to melt. There's a Hello Kitty on it! By the way I am not a Hello Kitty fan but.... it's so cute! How can you handle that? I lost my reason when I saw it in the internet.





These are the list of things that should be inside the box. I didn't know that I would get a close-up lens too. I almost bought it but I have to save my money for next month.


Okay, let's open it!


It's the instructions manual, Hello Kitty sticker, and waranty.


Dum dum dum~


So, just like what was written on the box, here was all the things that was included with the instax camera. I have to say that the strap is really pretty (even though I want to buy a new one that stronger).

A thing that's really amazed me was the viewfinder. It's so clear and bright. I don't know what Fujifilm did to make it, but it's awesome. My Canon 7D's viewfinder definitely looked duller than this one. I wonder why.


Aside from the camera, I bought this instax Hello Kitty case bag separately. I love how it look, but surprisingly I felt annoyed to put it in and out and in again. But it was a very nice bag. I can totally go out and bring my instax camera inside it everywhere because it's adorable and pretty.


Here is the photo result! I took a wrong setting that day. It came out too bright but it's still okay.


If you are still confused whether to buy this or not, I won't totally recommended it to you all. I personally still finds Instax mini 25 is better than this, but the only good side from this is it's Hello Kitty appearance. Instax Mini Hello Kitty is part of Hello Kitty 40th anniversary.

Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib