Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I thought after the Indonesian Night, I would be relieved from a lot of things to focus on my portfolio and playing some games. Turned out, a lot of things still happened and I forgot to post anything to this blog.


Anyway, this is my fourth autumn in Korea. I found autumn very beautiful (it's my favorite season!). There are lots of sweet cake and the leaf color are really pretty. Autumn in Busan is considered late because it's more to the south. The weather is getting colder and colder and coldeeerrr brrr~

It's kinda sad to see those beautiful red leaves had to leave quickly. I waited weeks for it to turned red and yellow but then it fell to the ground in a few days. I totally hope this wouldn't be my last autumn.










I went there with my friends in a church retreat. So fun! I wish I could still be with you all next year.


Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib