Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello!

I am in a super good mood despite I'm busy working on my portfolio. Next week the annual Indonesian night will be held and I'm thrilled, because these past 2 years I've only been working as photographer but this year I'm going to dance~ yohoo~~ 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Okay, so this post is actually a 'behind the scene' of one of my photo that I did for my exhibition. However, the cafe was really pretty that I couldn't help to write a post about it.


Ann House Cafe (앤하우스 카페) that I visited in Kyungsung University area was only one of some franchises in Korea. This is a princess themed cafe where everything looks so pretty with flowers and laces. I've always wanted to go here since my freshmen year but my friends didn't want to. I admit it, I'm kinda obsessed with princess thing (that I watch the royal wedding of prince William and Kate Middleton a few times). Then my friend agreed to go there with me for this photoshoot.





They served a simple small bread, jam, and americano in the self bar. They are free if you order anything here. I was so busy taking pictures that I actually forgot to take anything from here. Oh well...

Unlike any other normal cafes, Ann House cafe provides a small-not-so-secluded-room so you can maintain your own privacy here, which really delights me. I can totally spend hours here with my notebook, sketching and writing.



I got the best seat ever. It's dominated with red flower pattern and white color. Our small chamber was located by the window. I could see people walking down there. Because this cafe was located on the 3rd floor, watching the street from afar was really fun.

If you don't like a seat by the window, they got other rooms for you.



The themed is kinda different though. It got orange flower pattern and yellowish color. The room was kinda darker because it didn't get any window but the pretty chandelier lamp was not only for decoration. It emitted yellow lights.


The price range was usual like any other cafe. The beverages costs around 3500 to 6000 won. They also served pasta and cakes but I was too full that day.


Where's my manner if I do the photoshoot there and not order anything? So we ordered 'Ann House Special Parfait' since I've never had a parfait before.


From the top to bottom: pocky sticks, ginger biscuit, chocolate-vanilla-strawberry ice cream, corn flakes, fruits and cream, and lastly lemon aid.


Tasted better than I thought! The ice creams were yummy and sweet. The whipping cream was kinda a downside, probably because I don't like cream. The aide was sour and refreshing. Was that how parfait supposed to be?

They didn't fit >.<

I was the one who supposed to take the pictures but I couldn't help to take a pic of myself because of the pretty environment 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Thank you to Fio, my friend and model for this photography, and the one who take my pictures.




These 3 photos are my favorites despite they didn't got selected to be exhibited. They were more like editorial photography. In the end, I chose this one to be exhibited:


Title: Maharani's Secret Noon
Canon EOS 7D
Canon EF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS

Despite I felt unsatisfied with some of my work, I'm glad I finally did that exhibition. I almost back out.

Aside from my photos, the others were taken by me.

If one day you visited Busan and wanted to visit this cafe, here is the address:

부산 남구 대연동 72-2 3층 앤하우스
Busan, Namgu, Daeyeon-dong 72-2, 3rd floor, Ann House

I really want to go back to that cafe and spend all my day there, brainstorming for ideas. It's gonna be perfect.

That's all. Thank you for reading~

Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib