Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Last Saturday there was an event called Global Gathering where people from different countries share their cultures through a live event. There were many booths with their country names on it. Indonesia got their own booth like usual (and my friends were there). This year's Global Gathering actually got moved from the original date because of the ferry Sewol incident. The place was also changed to Busan Citizen Park (부산시민공원). But this post is not about Global Gathering (hahaha). I was kinda disappointed with it because it was not as interesting as the years before. However, in the Japanese stand, we could try out yukata!



I have been in love with Japan since long ago and I'm still hoping that one day I can go to Japan (even when it's only cost a few hours from Busan to Japan by ship). Things happened this year and I couldn't go to Japan *sigh*





Les bleuets sont bleus, les roses sont roses,
Les bleuets sont bleus, j'aime mes amours.
—Victor Hugo.



I thought that I would look too old wearing a red yukata but it's not. I really love red but I was always afraid to wear red clothes, I don't know why. I feel like I am 'the girl on fire'. ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

Two years ago in the same event, I borrowed a purple yukata. 



It was already two years ago.... I look really different now. I guess time sure flies so fast.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.


Stay positive, be creative. See you next time!


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib