Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

First of all... MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (˘▼˘>ԅ( ˘⌣ƪ)

Do you know the feelings when you don't have a lot of assignment or things to do but actually a lot of unexpected things happened? That's what happened to me these days. My last semester finally came to an end. I have to prepare my portfolio and find a job. (゚´Д`゚)゚I still want to play (who don't? hahaha).


I spent Christmas Eve in Nampodong (again) this year. Nampodong Christmas tree is always fun to see. Beautiful lighting decorations were hanged here and there. They used a lot of decorations from last year too though.


The moment we arrived at Nampodong, my friend and I hit the most interesting (but not expensive) restaurant that we saw.


When was the last time I ate a Chinese noodle? I can't even remember! Time to refresh my mind!




They served free mantou. When I ate it, I thought it was donuts! I think the last time I ate mantou was around 8 years ago...? I didn't even remember the taste.


I order wonton & pork dumpling with noodles. The taste was okay. Not as good as Chinese noodles that I ate in Hongkong airport or Indonesia hahaha, The portion was not that big, I was a little disappointed. But I intended to eat other street foods, so the portion was enough.

My partner in crime, Gabby. Confuse you enough? :D

My-not-so-selfie.


I thought because it was Christmas eve, it would be too crowded that I couldn't move. But it was not true.

The infamous Christmas tree of Nampodong.


Complete everything with selfie.

She sold pajeon, kimchijeon, odeng, and tteokpokki.

Sundae (not that ice cream) or pork blood sausage. I don't eat this.





I stood in line and came for this! Hotteok (호떡)! Nampodong's hotteok is kinda special because it is really famous and you have to stand in a very long line just to get this. It tasted super delicious!! Each cost you 1000 KRW. It was filled with brown sugar and peanuts. The outter part tasted a little bit salty because they fried it in butter (no oil at all! All butter. How awesome is that calories? XD)


Along the street in Nampodong, there were a lot of caricature artists who could draw you in turn for a price of course. The price vary from one artist to the others.


3.5 hours went by so quick! It was already 10.20 when we arrived at Nampodong subway station. Tired but fun. Crowded place always drained my energy faster...

That's all for now. Have a nice holiday~~

Stay positive, be creative. See you next time.


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib