Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello!

I was digging through my photos and I realized I haven't posted this one before. When you are visiting Korea, especially Seoul, I believe you don't want to miss this one. It's a construction site themed restaurant and it was rumored that they were the first to invent 떠먹는피자, pizza that mostly based with cheese (not bread dough) and filled with cheese. I don't know if it's true that they invented it or they were the first to serve the dish in Korea.

It's MIES Container.



You can see how interesting it is! They totally decorated the exterior and interior of the restaurants like we were in a construction site. It somehow reminds me of my dad's workshop when I was small.

As soon as I entered the restaurant, the waiters greeted me with all the spirit he had. It was the custom in this restaurant. He greeted as loud as possible—accompanied with bright smile.




I love the ambient although I find this restaurant was really dark (I adjusted the level in photoshop so it looked quite bright here). All of the lights were yellow and it gave me a sleepy mood. I tried to concentrate listening to my friend when she talked because I could barely see her, especially because I wore contact lens from morning that day, my eyes had became weary at night.


We called the waiter and after he took our order, he asked us to give him high five—another interesting custom that they have.

We ordered two. The first one was the HI-FIVE pan cheese (하이파이브 팬치즈), 18.700 KRW.


This is 떠먹는피자. I don't know what it's called in English. Pan cheese?

As you can see, all of them are cheese!! It's cheese heaven. If you don't like cheese, you might want to choose another menu. This is not like the usual pizza that we can cut with knife. How to eat it? Just use your fork and eat right from the plate. Yumm~

I TOTALLY in love with this one. I am a cheese lover. This is amazing. The cheese melt perfectly. It has a little bit honey I guess because it gave a little bit sweet taste.

The second one was Hot Bulgogi Spaghetti, 11.000 KRW.


I always prefer tomato sauced spaghetti to creamy sauced spaghetti. Their tomato sauce was delicious! Usually when Koreans served tomato spaghetti, it was too sour. But this one was okay. Yumm yumm~ and look at that cheese~ cheese everywhere~

I noticed that I forgot to take a pic of the menu. But I found a Korean blog where she posted a picture of the menu here. Just scroll down a bit. The menu is in Korean and English

I totally wish MIES Container opened a shop in Busan. This MIES Container Restaurant was located in Hongik University neighborhood.


This was their second restaurant. The first MIES Container was located in Gangnam.

Why Seoul has a lot of cute restaurant like this T_T They should start a new business too in Busan!


When we left, the waiters shouted "수고하셨습니다!!" ("Thank you for your hard work!"), because it's a construction themed.

That's all for today. Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib