Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello!

Hot summer is finally here. I thought that this summer would be like last year, but it was totally hot and humid. It feels like a natural sauna. I don't even need to go to spaland just for sauna. It also occurs to me that the cicadas actually came very late. They usually came around June but this year they came in late July. I missed their sounds. It's very hard to hear cicada's sound in Jakarta. The first time I heard cicada's sound was from anime (*≧▽≦)ノシ)). It's sad that we can only listen to them in summer (or in a forest if you live in a tropical country), but if they were around during other seasons, they won't sounded that special I guess.



My new house (I have moved into a new one room since April actually) is actually really near to Gwanganli beach! I just have to walk around 15 minutes to get there.


There were too many people and the sand was really hot so I decided not to go to far from the side road.


After stressful days in the office, walking on the beach was very refreshing. I should have done this more often. I'm also glad that I bought that round hat. It shaded me from the sun ray. During high school I took public bus (kopaja) and angkot to go home and I always had to walk pass Lebak Bulus station. But I have to be honest, Busan's heat these days is hotter than those days in Lebak Bulus.


I ran away to a cafe and bought mint choco oreo latte. (/^▽^)/



Sometimes we need a day to dilly dally, break out from normal schedule.


By the way, this is the first ever panoramic photo that I took in my life. It was a very beautiful scenery and I don't have the heart to cut it into parts.

McDonalds in Korea (I don't know if it's the same in every country) is having a minions event. They have banana shake and banana mcflury. I heard from my coworker that the shake was not really delicious and I don't like milk shakes so much so, mcflury it is! ヘ(= ̄∇ ̄)ノ




I don't watch Despicable Me or Minions but I must say, they are cute. (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

By the way, when I was writing this post, I listen to this fantasy driven song mix that is great. Hope you listen to it and like it too~

Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib