Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

with a flower crown.


Because I feel that I deserve a crown even though I am not born as a royalty like some Disney princesses. I love princess related things, and I have always wanted to be a princess. My favorite Disney princesses are Cinderella and Kida. When I don't really have anything to do, I tend to check up some news about Queen Rania or Duchess of Cambridge. I believe that every girl is a princess if they desire to be. But keep in mind, what's important is what's in the inside. 






Believe it or not, I spent only 15.000 KRW just to make this flower crown. I intended to make it by myself but I admit, I'm pretty lazy at handcraft. Thankfully my summer room mate, jariikan, is a very skillful hand craft artist. 95% of it was made by her. I was catching up with Teen Wolf season 5 that time. :P Sorry!



Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib