Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Dadaaam~!!

It's already June! I feel so happy that finally June is coming because that means my school will end in 2 weeks. I don't know if I can post anything in the next two weeks because my final project presentation is on 13 June, and my game is not ready yet—yep, I'm making another simple first person shooting game again this time. I have a lot of items to be reviewed but, uh oh, so little time :(

So I told you a few days ago about my Clio pen liner review, right? I actually bought another thing, which is...... *useless drum roll* Clio Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer (what a name, actually). My friend Filia already made a review about it. But my skin type is super dry skin, so it looks different on me.


Liquid Concealer | Color no. 3 Linen | 16.000 KRW | Clio's Site




It has like... the nicest makeup packaging for concealer that I ever have (this is my second concealer in my life). I really love the design, simple and elegant. It makes the make up looks expensive. I really wanted a concealer that could make me looked flawless and I was totally interested to try this because when I tried it there, it looked perfect—and that's what this concealer was made: full cover. Clio was on sale that time, so I think... 'why not?'


The liquid concealer were offered in these shades. I still don't really think number 3 is my color since I have a pinkish tone. However the store didn't have number 2, so I bought no. 3 instead.

Nothing special about the brush.


"Only once coat is enough to cover like a professional artist." they said in the box. I won't argue with that. Yes, it has a perfect cover. Look how it cover my scar on my hand. Wooosh~ flawless instantly, with a little scar bump.

Left: without concealer. Right: with concealer.

I have to say that I really love the coverage. It can cover my acne scars nicely. It has dry and matte finish—but make my face looked very dry after a few hours of usage. The texture is thick and heavy. What I like is that it doesn't have any particular strong perfume. I don't really like perfumed make up. Oh, this concealer doesn't make any crease for me. Apparently everything looks perfect, I really loved it so much, but don't use this concealer without foundation or BB cream. I tried it yesterday and until 2 to 3 hours later I found something weird on my face...


Can you see how the concealer was like... coagulated on my face? It was not gone, it was there, but I could see how it wasn't stick together and didn't make that flawless look anymore. It happened particularly on my nose and cheeks. And after a few hours, I could see how dry my skin even though I used 3 moisturizers before I used BB cream and concealer.

It never happened before when I used Skin Food's concealer, it can make my face looks normal and not too dry even though I use concealer.

So... I was totally horrified when I saw that (and I was outside at that time, playing in Somyeon). I think it's better to walk bare face than to wear this kind of make up.

I really love the coverage, flawless coverage indeed. However it doesn't perfect for long wear and it made my dry skin looked very dry, not matte like it was supposed to be.


♥ Score ♥
Clio Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer 2.7/5


That's all for today. See you on another adventure!

Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib