Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Finally, graduation photo shoot! I had been waiting for this. This year's photo shoot was really late, usually they held it 2 weeks after the cherry blossom flowers fell down, but probably because of the Sewol ferry accident, everything was being postponed. This photo shoot was too sudden that many Koreans felt lazy to take pre-graduation photo shoot. These photos will be printed on my year book which I will receive when I graduate. My graduation is still next February but, I guess time will go really fast.


So this is my look for my graduation photo shoot! Let's start talking by breaking down my make up.



✿ Face ✿
1. Hadalabo Gokujyun lotion and Hadalabo Gokujyun milk (I used these instead of primer)
2. Theraderm BB White SPF 50+ PA+++
3. Clio concealer kill cover, color no. 3 Linen
4. Dodo Palgantong, 3W Clinic Natural Make Up Powder no. 10 Pearl
5. Tony Moly Crystal Blusher, color no. 7 Bronzing Brown
6. Innisfree Mineral Highlighter, color no. 9 Pink Cotton Candy

✿ Eye ✿
1. Tony Moly Backgel eyeliner, color no. 16 Plum Brown.
2. Tony Moly Backstage Gel eyeliner, color no. 1 Black
3. Clio Waterproof Eyeliner, color no. 3 White
4. Peripera Speedy eyebrow auto pencil, color no. 3 Brown
5. Tony Moly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara, color no. 2 Gray Brown
6. Benefit They're Real Mascara
7. Oriflame Visions Eye Trio, color shade purple haze
8. NYX eye shadow base, color: skin tone
9. Aritaum fake eyelashes No. 4 Twiggy and No. 5 Underlash

✿ Lips ✿
1. Chapstick Medicated lip balm
2. Tony Moly Prestige Crystal Lipstick, color no. 14 Fuchsia Rose

I didn't think that it was this much before. Now that I listed it, I understand how I spent 1.5 hour to get this look done. Or... probably not... because I spent 30 minutes just to stick that fake eyelashes quite right.


There's a reason why I used this Oriflame eyeshadow which I got around middle school. That's because I left my Etude eyeshadow palette at home in Indonesia. The only eyeshadow that I had were this and Sari Ayu's eyeshadow which color didn't match my clothes at all. I heard that you shouldn't use the same eyeshadow for more than 2 years, but it still worked really good and I didn't have any problem using it. It was kinda emergency too, so why not.

I got the darker purple shade with my Tony Moly Backgel eyeliner.


Didn't do much on my lips. I didn't really like this lipstick because after using it, my lips always got chapped. But the color is pretty and I didn't want to use nude lipstick for my toga photo shoot.

That's how I spent 1.5 hours on my make up alone that I didn't have time to work on my hair (which I think it's fine since I love how my hair look that day).



I really love this dress. Got it cheap from gmarket. I love how the flower pattern looks water colored. I didn't want a plain dress for this shoot. I matched it with H&M purple blazer and Marie Claire's black heels.

And now some photos that my friends took with me!

2011 Animation Student from Indonesia <3

There were only 9 people who came, including me. Our batch were supposed to have 23 students. But 9 is okay! As long they came and take a pic with me for making memories with me! Here we have 4 Korean friends that are very talented and they had helped me a lot during my early days in Busan.


We all were once in multimedia department until this year. Multimedia department is gone and now we are in art department.

Last but not least, with my roomie for 3 years!!

I can't believe I will graduate next year. It feels like yesterday when I came to Korea. ヽ(●゚´Ð”`゚●)ノ゚I feel sad and happy. After I graduate, I will face the real world, work. I feel afraid, of course. But I'm going to walk forward with God, for I am infinite with Him.

On to the next adventure!

Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib