Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

When you attend a wedding party in Indonesia, women would dress in prom-like dresses. Some of them wore kebaya while the men usually wore batik shirt or in suit. When I attended my Korean friend's wedding, I was surprised to the women's attire. They were dressed in formal clothes like knee length dresses and blazer (this is the most common mix and match, I believe). Some even just wore casual clothes (to my surprise) like jeans (I don't know if it's actually okay, or she just didn't care). I had made some research first before that so I didn't wear wrong dress to that wedding.


Last month my friend got married in Korea. When she threw the flower bouquet, I managed to catch it. I totally wish that it was a good omen for me, especially because I'm going to go back to Indonesia for good on April.


I love red, I love rose. This is my outfit for that wedding ceremony. That rose shirt and red skirt are from H&M. I bought them at H&M 2016 year end sale. My friends who were with me when I tried that shirt said that the shirt was a big no-no. But that shirt is totally my taste! <3

I think the most important thing is dress just as you like, make your own style. I tried a lot of clothes that didn't work for me before I finally found my own style.

By the way, I drew the illustration. I signed it as Mogumachi because it's my personal brand for my illustration (there's more coming!). You can follow Mogumachi on instagram. It's not my art blog, my art blog is still on tumblr.



Stay positive, be creative. See you next time~


Gabriela Tio.


 ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || INSTAGRAM || MOGUMACHI 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib