Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi!

How was your week? It's already Sunday again ne~ (✿´‿`) Time flew really fast. These days I'm spending my time by reading books. I'm going to start designing on my new blog layout tomorrow. Please look forward to it :) Also, my friends and I are going to hold a photography exhibition on Saturday 20 September 2014, I might be a little bit busy this week, though they are unrelated to school work.

Today's outfit is totally white. I really love white but I don't have much white clothes to wear. I bought this white blouse last week in Somyeon. This is my first white blouse and I really love it! I have to buy more blouses ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣



White blouse from Forming
White asymmetrical skirt
Brown heels from Everbest
Mint bag




Natural wavy hair, you did such a great job today. It's not like my hair can look gorgeous without any touch up every day. Luckily I bring my camera today. I took this picture near my church in Suyong.


See you in the next adventure!


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib