Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hiya!

I think it's been such a long time since my last OOTD post (if I tracked back, it was last October ( ̄□ ̄;)). So~~~ I decided to take some photos after I went to church.




Push that button if you have lookbook, pretty please? (ノ´∀`*)ノ




I was inspired by Alice in Wonderland for this look. Actually I was aiming a lolita look but... I guess I failed (´Д`). Aaaand~~ this was my first time trying to apply gyaru make-up which I didn't think I nailed it (゜-゜). I even put my fake eye lashes right on my eye lashes instead of my eye lid ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚please do pardon me, this is my 2nd time wearing them hahaha~

They were nothing new, just digging up my tiny wardrobeI live in a dormitory, so it's give or take. I have that white skirt since... high school... probablyI don't really rememberbut I really love it and still keep it. I lost some weight after I graduated from high school thus this skirt become too big and it was hard to match it with another outfit. Turned out better with that belt I think.

I also went to a new ice cream shop near my university!

White soft ice cream shop - Honey Comb.


Even though I am an ice cream enthusiast, I don't really fond of white soft ice cream. However this one is totally blowing my mind!

And... ehem... I'm really sorry if I make you wonder what was the ice cream like... I was too busy camwhoring and it was really hot, then I realized... I hadn't taken a photo of it (;*´Д`)ノ.

This is the only photo, with me featuring in it ;)

I chose pistachio almond sauce-like. It was really expensive. 4500 won for a small cup?! Even Baskin Robin double junior is only 3500 won. But I decided to try it.

Turns out... delicioso~!! The texture is super-duper-really-soft. It's sweet but not too much. The vanilla taste didn't overruled the ice cream. I hope they gave me a lot of pistachio almond sauce though.

They said: "if you want it with cone, you have to pay another 500 won."

In the process making an ice cream. No, it's not the cone. The cup looks like that.


And lastly here I was with Nao-chan~ We already survived 3 years studying animation together in Korea! Another year and we'll graduate! If only my graduation project can work on its own T__T Well, no time procrastinating! I have to do it wholeheartedly! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

See ya all~

Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib