Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Autumn is the season of events. There's always a lot of events and festival in Autumn which make it the busiest season, I think. Every year Busan Fasion Week is held at BEXCO. I personally just found out about this event last year when one of my friend gave me the ticket. Busan Fashion Week was held from 25 to 27 September 2014. I really wanted to go on 25 because there was 'FACo in Busan' (Fukuoka Asia Collection) but things were really hectic that week thus I couldn't go. My friends and I decided to go on 27, which was the last day.


I was kinda regretting and not regretting my decision to not bring my DSLR. I was there for a whole day so it was really tiring and my DSLR would only put more carriage on my hand. On the other hand, the pictures suck. Galaxy Note 2's camera is not as good as iPhone.

Anyway, there was 5 runways in total that day (or should I say 6? There was a runway with two different designers). I put the photos in a collage because most of them are blurred *singing Blurred Lines from the distance* *hahaha, no actually I'm not* and I don't want to make your head hurts just to figure out what exactly did I capture with my phone camera.


Giorjass by Lin Jin-Liang

Mostly menswear. I personally really like his design. He had a tendency to match suits with scarf which make them gorgeous.



Yangjie Design

Another Chinese designer. There was 4 or 5 women's wear but the other was menswear.



There was supposed to be 'Allegro' runway here. They designed women lingerie but I didn't take any pictures so I will just skip.


Cahiers by Kim A-Young
www.cahiers.co.kr

Her designs are totally my favorite. I love how she embraced the minimalism and still made it fabulous (I don't really like minimalist style in clothes to be honest, minimalist house is a yes though). They looked really elegant. And look! They have this ribbon like on their ankles which make them pretty. That fluffy bracelet is so adorable too. I want one. The concept of this collection is a mix and match of masculinity-femininity, delicacy-roughness, and practicality-elegance.


Kim A-Young seemed like a very well known designer. The line up was the second longest to Ha Sang Beg. I knew why after I saw her collections.


Studio. G by Eo Young-Jin

My personal favorite was the bottom left outfit. That one was really cool. The theme for this collection is 'classual', a balance of classic and casual.



Ha : Sang ; Beg
www.hasangbeg.com

We waited in line around one and a half hour. He is popular in Korea that he got his own 10 minutes talk show before the runway began. He actually designed this pattern from a font.


Can you see the word? It's "Resist". He played with that font and word to make those pattern.

His design is a mix of street fashion and couture. The theme for this collection was 'ir: resistance', a hybrid fashion match between street sweat shirts, formal classic shirt, and bondage ideas. (this is how it was written in the booklet)



To be honest I totally have no idea of Korean fashion designer. However, it was an opportunity and a great experience for me. It was really fun. I walked back to my dorm by subway and still in my heels. At the end of the day, my feet were sore hahaha.

By the way these people are my friends~ All of us attend the same church.


And here is my outfit~


Lime top
Skirt from N.y.L.a
Black clutch from Style Nanda
Black heels from Marie Claire

I want to take a better picture with this outfit but now the weather is cold!

I guess that's all. See you on another adventure! Bless you all~


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib