Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi everyone!

In the last post, I mentioned that I had a photography exhibition. It was my first time joining an exhibition as the artist (or in this context, as the photographer). It was a joined exhibition, there were other 10 photographers beside me and we know each other because all of us are either studying in or graduating from Kyungsung university lol. It was basically a small exhibition but I'm really proud of it. The group was called "Walkers KSU", while the exhibition's title itself was "Our Eyes, Your Sights." It was held for a whole week from 20 to 27 September 2014 at Yehga Gallery, Busan, South Korea.


Every person submitted 2 photos to be exhibited. These two are mine. By the way I tried to make a puppy eyes look that day but I think cat eyes suit me better. 

An OOTD photo which was a must hahaha~

Some live music just for the opening day. Thank you Harvey and Momo! <3






Trio Gabby!





Some snacks for everyone (artists and guests) that looked pretty but the taste was really random like picking a bertie bott's.

If you couldn't come, no worries, I have uploaded the video which can give you a look what was it like~



Despite being held for a week, I couldn't come on the other days because there were a lot of events that week.

After that we went for an after party at a BBQ restaurant! I was really in the mood of taking pictures that day so...


Hahaha! Sorry for invading you with my photos!

Thank You God for making this happen for me and thanks everyone who has came and reading this blog post!


Gabriela Tio.


♥ ✿ฺ ART BLOG || TWITTER || BEHANCE || TUMBLR || INSTAGRAM ✿ฺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib