Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I found out that Busan has opened one of their abandoned railway to public, like officiallyI don't want to walk on a railway and suddenly there's a train coming out of nowhere lol, so people can walk throughout the railway.


Some local restaurants and stores near the start of railway walk.

One of the interesting thing from this railways is that it's actually really near to Haeundae beach. I don't know how far this railway goes, however I managed to walk past around 3 subways stations, all the way to Jangsan *my feet hurts T__T*

There's a place to honor and remember Sewol ferry victim when I walked through the railway.



Then after walked for a pretty long time, I supposed, my friends and I decided to stop walking near the railway and see the sea since it's pretty near too.





That's all I think. See you again!

Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib