Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I don't know why but I am really pumped up to write in this blog more than doing my final project. Or... probably I'm just running away from reality and assignment *le sigh* In the past, I used to write on livejournal but then everyone was kinda moving out from LJ and I stopped blogging for like 3 years, before I started this blog. *throws confetti*

Anywaaay... I went to Comic World at Bexco today. It's like Animecon in USA, or Comifuro and AFA in Indonesia. There were a lot of cosplayers and fan art merchandise. I decided that I wanted to go with Japanese inspired look which I don't usually wear everyday since I am too lazy to do full make up if I'm just going to class, considering I will walk for like 10 minutes from my dorm to my classroom then go back to my dorm after 2 hours class. So... yeah, I dressed up nicely just in some occasion, I think. Haha! Now you know!








I have had that hat for 3 years but never got a chance to wear it. I bought it at a local vintage shop. I think that a lot of Japanese people wear hat, I don't know why. Though I don't think I really hit that Japanese look. I looked like I was going for a picnic. ⊙︿⊙

Third time trying to wear fake eye lashes. I did it better than before! Yaaay!



I got that skirt from a vintage shop too. I remember that I almost didn't buy this one because it was quite pricey for a second hand item. I never regret buying it now. There were a lot of Japanese skirt in that store. Sadly, the vintage shop is already closed down. (」゜ロ゜)」

So that's all about my outfit today! None of them are brand new clothes. I like to mix and match some of my clothes. I bought that brown bag and skirt when I was a freshman. That shirt was actually my mom's but I loved it so she gave it to me (◕‿◕✿) *pssst, thanks mom!*. I think that you don't have to spend a lot of money just to look good. The most important thing is to be confident and creative! (≧∇≦)/ Because no matter how beautiful or expensive your clothes, if you don't feel confident wearing it, it won't look good.

I was going to write a report about Comicworld but apparently I am too tired to do that. I was exposed to sun rays for too long that I feel dizzy right now. I will try to post about it tomorrow :)

See you again!


Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib