Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello~

This isn't a beauty post—because I feel really bored just reviewing items continuously. I was thinking what should I write instead of beauty products and suddenly my friend tagged this on facebook.

Tagged by Orinthia Lee.
"Once you've been tagged, you're supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you, at the end choose 10 to be tagged."

So, I'll just do it here!—but actually, I think that 20 things are too many? Just don't get bored with me guys, I'll try to make it quick. ;)


  1. I was born and raised in Indonesia.
  2. I had always wanted to study abroad since I was in middle school.
  3. I have been drawing since I was really small that I don't remember. I think I've drawn during all my life.
  4. I am an otaku.
  5. My most favorite anime of all time is Sailor Moon.
  6. Managed to poison my best friend with anime through Gundam Seed.
  7. My friend said that my reaction looks like anime-manga character.
  8. I love visual kei so much! Even until now~ My most favorite band is Alice Nine ❤ 
  9. If I go to Japan, I will visit Kyoto for sure! It's my favorite city.
  10. I really love anime, manga, and Japan until finally I got into university and opened my mind to US/Europe TV series fandom. 
  11. I am a gamer.
  12. I am currently addicted to Guild Wars 2 and Bioshock Infinite.
  13. I started to care about my look after my final national high school exam (UAN). However, I got into makeup more since 2013 (I'm still new!!).
  14. Naturally I had oily skin, but after I went to see a dermatologist and took some skin meds, my skin became very dry.
  15. I think the most important thing in makeup is eyeliner. I can go out without foundation or lipstick or etc, but not eyeliner.
  16. I prefer tea to coffee.
  17. I am a writer, and currently struggling to finish writing my first book.
  18. I watch Korean drama since I was in elementary school, but I don't really listen to kpop.
  19. I want to have my own game company if God forbids.
  20. Last but not least, my life is nothing without Jesus, my savior.

Fyuh! It's done!! Twenty is such a long list! Hope you read all of these till the end and know about me more haha~ I'm a random person and I love a lot of things. Anyway, I'm gonna break the rules about to tag 10 person. I'm not gonna do it. If you want to do this meme tag, just do it! And please tell me so I can read yours! <3

The next post is gonna be a review of 3CE products! Can you guess which one that I'm going to review?

See you on the next adventure!


Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib